Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Looking for the full installer/drivers which will allow my HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer to print, scan and fax on my Windows 10 (64-bit) HP DT workstation.  So far have not found links to the install software in this site which actually go to a downloadable software site.  Is the latest full software package for my printer and OS available?  If not, OK but sure would like to get it going if possible.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@XTechBob 

Thanks for your return,

It is an executable file have downloaded the file.
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/psc1500/AIO_CDB_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_408-4.exe
Right-click on AIO_CDB_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_408-4.exe, then on Run as administrator, and then click Yes. Follow the instructions to install your printer.

Unfortunately, this is the only complete driver and software available for your printer.

Here it offers the same driver it is not the HP site.

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@XTechBob 

Hello,

Please use the HP OfficeJet 5600 series Full Feature Software and Drivers to install your printer.

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks but this link goes no where...only back to my original message.  I'm looking for an executable file (.exe) I load to my desktop and launch (similar to the original CD).  The HP driver page for this printer shows "Driver-Product Installation Software (1)" but only shows: "Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution" as an option and does not have a downloadable file option.  Using the Windows built in solution loads a print driver but does not allow the scan and fax functions to work. 

HP Recommended

@XTechBob 

Thanks for your return,

It is an executable file have downloaded the file.
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/psc1500/AIO_CDB_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_408-4.exe
Right-click on AIO_CDB_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_408-4.exe, then on Run as administrator, and then click Yes. Follow the instructions to install your printer.

Unfortunately, this is the only complete driver and software available for your printer.

Here it offers the same driver it is not the HP site.

HP Recommended

My apologies!  I did locate the .exe file from your link ...working on the installation!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.