Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Please, can anyone help?

My printer is only printing 2/3 of a document?

"Print Server Properties": Form Size is incorrect; how to change( "Apply": grayed out for all settings in Form tab )?
Unable to reset/change form settings.

Able to create & save new form, with correct paper size, but cannot apply.

Running program as Admin., had no effect. 

Printer Troubleshooter unable to identify problem.

Completed a full: Uninstall & Reinstall, but no change to these settings?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @markw1au ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand your HP DeskJet 2130 printer is experiencing an issue where the print server form size is incorrect, causing it to only print 2/3 of the document. Here are some potential solutions to try:

1. Check Paper Size Settings:

• Open the printer properties window.
  • Go to the "Paper/Quality" tab.
  • Check the "Paper Size" setting and ensure it matches the size of the paper you are using (e.g., A4, Letter).
  • If the correct size is not listed, try adding a custom size.

2. Reset Print Server Properties:

• Right-click on the printer icon and select "Printer Properties."
  • Go to the "Ports" tab.
  • Right-click on the active printer port and select "Uninstall device."
  • Click "Apply" and then "OK."
  • Restart your computer.
  • Windows will automatically reinstall the printer driver and hopefully reset the print server properties.

3. Update Printer Driver:

• Download the latest HP DeskJet 2130 printer driver from the HP website for your specific Windows 7 (64-bit) version.
  • Uninstall the existing driver through "Programs and Features" and then install the downloaded driver. HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer Software and Driver

4. HP Print and Scan Doctor:

• Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from HP's website. This tool can diagnose and fix various printing problems automatically. HP Print and Scan Doctor

5. Advanced Troubleshooting:

• If the above solutions don't work, consider these additional steps:
    • Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software that might interfere with printing.
    • Try printing from a different program to isolate the issue.
    • Reset the printer to factory settings (consult the user manual for specific instructions).

Refer to this document: HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer series User manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi Gaya1239,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I have confirmed paper size in printer properties, however with regards to resetting print server properties, there is no right-click in the port tab, on my w's 7 system? 

I had already downloaded & installed the latest print driver, and print & scan doctor runs, but will not install?

Also, I have studied the user manual for my printer, and cannot find any factory reset instructions?

Thank You,

Mark W.

HP Recommended

Hi @markw1au,

Thank you for your response, I appreciate your efforts. As the issue persists, I am sorry to hear that  This needs one-on-one interaction  I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.