Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good Day...I've been trying to download for 2 days already the printer drivers for HP Designjet T120 from your website but to not avail. Any alternative sites? I need the drivers to complete the installation. Immediate feedback much appreciated. Thank you.

Below is the message from the ftp site:

This site can’t be reached

ftp.hp.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Link sent, check your private message.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I have downloaded drivers a few minutes ago from the following link:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t120-printer/5263073

You can try another web browser if you are unable to download.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank your replying but tried downloading from that page and still can't reach the ftp sites. Tried chrome, explorer, opera and safari but to no avail. Site is unable.

This is the message after clicking one of those driver links:

This site can’t be reached

ftp.hp.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
HP Recommended

If you want I can download the driver and upload to google drive and send you to link in private message.

Just let me know which one you want:

HP DesignJet T730/T830/T120/T520 Printer Series Full Feature Installer

1.76.21210.100155.1 MBJul 24, 2018

HP DesignJet Full Feature Installer

1.76.21822.200394.2 MBJul 5, 2018

HP DesignJet T Series PCL3 Full Feature Solution Installer

61.174.21210.100155.1 MBNov 14, 2017

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Please do. It would be a big help. Much Appreciated. The first option. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Link sent, check your private message.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.