Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro M402n

I am using a LaserJet Pro M402n  at work which is not mine but belongs to the clinic. It works fine except every time I print something, it will automatically print "QuestQuanum" in the header of every document I print (even if I have other data there or no data there). I have tried resetting the printer and going through all the print setting to change it but I can not find how to remove this. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I contacted support services this morning and received help from a tech named Anirban. He was very helpful, assessed the situation, then walked me through a fix that included updating the firmware for my printer. Immediate fix!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I contacted support services this morning and received help from a tech named Anirban. He was very helpful, assessed the situation, then walked me through a fix that included updating the firmware for my printer. Immediate fix!

HP Recommended

Hi,

You can remove the "QuestQuantum" text from the header section of your document. Here are the steps.

1. Open your document in the word processing software.
  2. Double-click at the top of the page to open the header section.
  3. Look for the "QuestQuantum" text in the header. It may be centered, left-aligned, or right-aligned.
  4. Highlight the "QuestQuantum" text and press the delete key on your keyboard.
  5. Close the header section by double-clicking below it or clicking the "Close Header and Footer" button in the header toolbar.

Once you have removed the "QuestQuantum" text from the header section, it should no longer appear at the top of each page when you print the document. If the text still appears, make sure that you have removed it from all header sections in the document.

Reference: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/How-can-the-words-quot-QuestQuantum-quo... 

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.