Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Web JetAdmin Download
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Greetings!
I've run into a problem downloading the Web JetAdmin executable installation package from the site.  I registered and requested the utility, but have not been able to download it from any platform, OS, Browser, etc..(IE absoutely CRASHES!!!)

Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BrionBell1 Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the correct product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Greetings, 'Praveen196'! 
['Praveen196'  -  I think that's a strange name for a machine...  ]
See, only a machine would give me an answer such as yours.  Web Jetadmin is not product-specific, (at least it hasn't been during the two decades that I used it in my professional endeavors as I.T. Manager in banks, telecoms, manufacturer sites, etc.  It is a discovery and management tool for ALL HP NETWORK-CONNECTED PRODUCTS, no?
So, when you request the product number, I don't have an answer!  Unless there's a product number associated with that utility...  (I cannot find any 'product number' for the utility on any site or in any forum...)
The utility is packaged with every (networkable) HP Printer product.  I inherited an HP color Laserjet, HP 4650dtn printer through an auction.  Of course, it did NOT come with the software CD's.  The problem is that your site is broken when it comes to downloading the software... IT IS A BROKEN LINK!
But like a BROKEN RECORD, you repeat the same request from me that is impossible to answer, (likely because you are responding with a 'script' in the book, or indeed, your moniker,  'Praveen196' truly  represents an automated, digital response applet.
Here's my request:
Get HUMAN!  Or at least get a real human to respond here!
Or, even BETTER... Send me the darn utility or a DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK for it!
Stay safe...
(Sigh...)

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.