Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
envy 7640
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to print four 3x6 wallet size on one sheet of 4x6" photo paper.  each wallet size may be a different picture.  I use hp photo creations.I need step by step.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Cliff.

The missing step was to set grid spacing to None. That pushes the images together.

You may have to set images per page to Maximum as well. The preview in HP Photo Creations shows how your images will print.

In short, settings to print four 3x2 images on one 4x6 sheet are:

• Image Size: 4x6
  • Paper Size: 4x6 borderless
  • Image Scaling: 50%
  • Images per Page: Maximum
  • Grid Spacing: None

The RocketLifeSupport.com article is for multi-up prints in general.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

P.S. — You might also look at the collage print projects, which offer more styling options, such as adding text and borders.

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi CS.

A grid of four 3x6 photos would measure 6x12.

Assuming you mean four 3x2 images, you can print that in HP Photo Creations with the Multi-Up Prints project.

In short, you'll set these items on the print screen:

Our support site has step-by-step directions on loading photos:

https://www.rocketlifesupport.com/portal/helpcenter/articles/how-do-i-print-multiple-photos-on-one-p...

Hope this helps!

RocketLife 

4-up 4x64-up 4x6

HP Recommended

I did steps 1-6 OK.  In step 7 at the top of the screen it says “image size 2x3, paper size 4x6, printable area 3.8 x 5.8”  That is all correct.  But down below, under settings, the smallest image size available is 4 x 6.  .  so I was forced to leave it there.  The paper size selected is 4x6.  Now on the preview on the right half of the screen, it shows 4 prints on 4x6 paper each one has one of the 4 pictures in the center with shown dimensions of 2 x 3.  When I print it, it prints four 4x6 photos each one with one emage in the center.  Under advanced settings it shows center on page checked, two sided printing off, , image scaling 50%, images per page grid, grid spacing horizontal and vertical, show cut marks checked.

What is wrong?

Cliff spitser

HP Recommended

Hi Cliff.

The missing step was to set grid spacing to None. That pushes the images together.

You may have to set images per page to Maximum as well. The preview in HP Photo Creations shows how your images will print.

In short, settings to print four 3x2 images on one 4x6 sheet are:

The RocketLifeSupport.com article is for multi-up prints in general.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

P.S. — You might also look at the collage print projects, which offer more styling options, such as adding text and borders.

HP Recommended

Thank you!!  It works now.

Cliff

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.