Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

In May 2015 I bought this printer and now February 2019 the paper transport has given up. I am told that is to be expected at that age. So replacing the printer seems to be the best option.

However, I have also installed new cartriges in December 2018 and, at HP's advice, bought extra cartridges, to be on the safe side. At considerable expense, I must admit. The series is 364.

I have been told that HP printers that take 364 cartridges do no longer exist. So I will loose the money I spent on two complete sets of cartridges, plus one extra for black.

My question is if a/ a printer that takes 364 cartridges still exists and is for sale and/or if I can sell my cartridges back to HP, or any other interested party.

Please, HP, help me out with this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @RodeDraak, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Community!

If you have purchased the ink cartridge from the store. Please check with the store for ink cartridge replacement.

Each HP ink cartridge and customer-replaceable printhead is warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to any HP ink cartridge or customer-replaceable printhead when used in its designated HP or authorized original equipment manufacturer (OEM) printing device. See the product manual for the printer to determine the correct ink cartridge and printhead selection.

For clarity, customer-replaceable printheads have latches which can be opened and closed to secure the part. Printheads that are not customer-replaceable are covered under a separate printer warranty.

Refer this article to know more information about ink cartridge replacement. Click Here

Also, you can contact HP support for ink cartridge replacement. Click Here

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.