Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-cp0000 IDS Base Model

Im trying to find a hp printer that will hook up to starlink my last one was incompatible

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @nadine600 ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you want to know the compatibility with Starlink internet service, you'll want to focus on printers that support wireless connectivity and have drivers available for your operating system (likely Windows or macOS). 

Here's a general guide on how to find a compatible HP printer:

• Wireless Connectivity: Look for HP printers that support wireless connectivity options such as Wi-Fi Direct or Bluetooth. These printers can connect to your home network wirelessly, allowing devices such as laptops to print without needing a physical connection.
  • Operating System Compatibility: Check that the printer's drivers are compatible with your operating system. Most HP printers will have drivers available for Windows and macOS. You can usually find this information on the printer's product page on the HP website.
  • Cloud Printing Support: Some HP printers offer cloud printing services like HP ePrint or Google Cloud Print. These services allow you to print from anywhere with an internet connection. Make sure the printer supports such features if you plan to use them.
  • Printer Model Compatibility: While Starlink internet compatibility is not a standard feature listed for printers, any modern HP printer with wireless connectivity should work fine with Starlink as long as your laptop can connect to the same network.
  • Considering your requirements, you might want to explore HP's range of All-in-One printers, such as the HP OfficeJet or HP ENVY series. These printers offer printing, scanning, copying, and sometimes faxing capabilities, and many of them support wireless connectivity.

Please click on this link: HP Store Help 

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.