7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Add a second wireless network

OfficeJet Pro 9010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have my printer connected to my home network and it works fine. I would like to add an additional mobile network which I occasionally use at home (mobile  data modem). Can I have two networks in my printer or will adding a new one delete the existing network. I'd like to be able to store both networks and their passwords in the printer and simply select which one as appropriate. Just as I can do with a laptop or mobile phone

My previous OfficeJet overwrote the existing network settings every time I added the second network 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,231 3,225 371 471
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Add a second wireless network

The laptop and mobile phone are smart devices they can store passwords for the wireless network once connected. The printer is not so smart, it needs to be configured each time when wireless is changed. 

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation