Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy 114 multifunction printer with connection issues

HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One series - D411
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem connecting my printer to the Wifi netfwork. When I choose to search automatically for my WiFi connection on the printer, the device doesn't find it. So I try to set up a manual configuration by insert Ip adress, default gateway and subnet mask. Then I click on "End" but the typed numbers don't be recorded.

What can I do to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,561 26,287 4,684 10,370
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You cannot set an IP address prior to establishing a connection to your router.

When you follow the Wireless Setup Wizard, can the printer see any network?

Does it see other networks but not yours? or may it doesn't detect any nearby network?

When you look for wireless networks from another device, such as a mobile device, how many nerby network can you see?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ShlomiL

I'll give answers to your questions.

You cannot set an IP address prior to establishing a connection to your router.

Got it!. 

Does it see other networks but not yours? or may it doesn't detect any nearby network?

Yes, the printer found nearby networks but not mine.

When you look for wireless networks from another device, such as a mobile device, how many nerby network can you see?

About 4 ou 5 was found.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,561 26,287 4,684 10,370
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is your router brand and model?

Be aware that the printer only supports 2.4GHz wifi networks, my first bet would be that your router only broadcast a 5GHz wifi signal, which the printer won't see.

I suggest ensuring your router is configured to broadcast a 2.4GHz wifi signal, with a unique name and not any name identical to the 5GHz band.

For any router settings change, I suggest consulting with your router service provider.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is your router brand and model?

It's a Sagemcom  F@ST™ 5317HP_NW

The broadcast here it's at 2.4Ghz by default and I can't change this. But I tried to decrease the 802.11n Rate and change the name. so it works. Then every time I'll need to use the printer the speed rate need to be reduced because the acceptable for the device is too slow for a every day use connection.

Your support was very helpful for me.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation