Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Got a new modem and need to re-set printer to recognize computer
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
To better assist you - Is your router dual-band enabled i.e., both 2.4GHz and 5GHz? If yes, make sure the dual band has different SSIDs for 2.4G and 5G networks.
While you respond to that, let's try these steps to connect the printer -
1. From the printer control panel, touch ( Wireless ).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
You may also, try these steps -
1) Connect the printer using the Wireless Direct. Please refer to page#38 from the User Manual for step by step instructions.
2) Open the browser and in the address or the URL bar type this - 192.168.223.1 to launch the EWS or the printer's page.
3) Go to the network tab > Wireless (802.11) and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Once the printer is connected, the Wi-Fi LED on the printer will become solid.
You may also refer to this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community