12-05-2019 07:06 AM - edited 12-05-2019 07:11 AM
Excuse me for my bad english.
I've Lenovo pc, Windows 10/64 + HP Photosmart 5520 + its printer assistant on the desktop.
My wife has Samsung pc, Windows 10/32 + HP deskjet 2510 + its printer assitant on the desktop.
Can i install HP deskjet 2510 printer assitant on my pc?
Is it possible?
Thank you very much.
12-07-2019 02:24 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Yes, you ca install printer on your computer.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer fullfeature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee