11-28-2019 09:36 AM
I am unable to install driver software for HP Envy 7645. By some reasons I could not print out a couple of weeks ago. I tried most tricks and also unistalled everything in order to reinstall it again. But this time I was not able to install the driver on my Asus laptop. I only get messages like "the device could not be installed by the network". The printer is showed in the network and in "Bluetooth and other devices, but driver is missing". After many hours of search for solution I finally have found this: "Driver is not signed digitally". And that is the driver I have tried to download from HP webpage. I am able to print out from an iPad.
Anyone ho can give me advice of what to do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-01-2019 03:03 AM
@Uffe3, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the program. It will automatically diagnose and fix any printing or scanning issues.
For more information, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor
Restart the print spooler and try uninstalling the drivers-
Press “Windows key” + “r” to get the “Run” window.
Type "services.msc" to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service.
Now again open "Run" - Type “spool” and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
Now uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Follow the steps below-
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe”
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Now, download and install the full-featured software from here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee