01-20-2020 06:13 PM
My printer is printing blank pages. HP customer support says to uninstall drivers and software and to reinstall them. Went to the program tool in Windows Program and features. All the programs are in there, but not one of them is labeled hp Officejet 3830. How do I know which programs to uninstall. There' about 10 of them there.
01-23-2020 11:19 AM
@rweb611 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting blank pages.
I would suggest you uninstall the drivers and reinstall the printer driver.
Please perform the Clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
1. In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2. Select your HP Printer
3. Select Uninstall
4. In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5. In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6. Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8. Click on the “Drivers” tab
9. Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10. Select Ok
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12. Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
01-23-2020 12:13 PM - edited 01-23-2020 12:17 PM
- Load plain paper into the input tray.
- On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.
- Touch Tools, and then touch Print Quality Report. A Print Quality Diagnostic page prints.
Can you see the internal report printed correctly, with both Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black printed correctly?
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂