cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
Level 4
124 78 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot print from windows 10 on network

HP Recommended
Laserjet pro mfp m125-m126 PCLmS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i have a printer hp laserjet mfp m125 installed on a windows 7 64bit pc and it is shared on the network with other computers some of which are windows7 and others windows 10 all 64bit. Problem is i can print on the network to this printer from windows 7 pc but not windows 10. I am using kaspersky antivirus on all computers...can anyone help me out?

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
13,065 13,018 1,321 3,365
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Was the drivers installed on the Win 10 PC?

If not, can you download and install the FULL featured printer software from HP for your operating system:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m125-series/5396664/s...

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation