Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6022e All-in-One Printer

Trying to log into my account on my mobile....Samsung a22  .... I can and have made an account....but cannot log in on the hpdmart app to use my printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Nodrog4,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If you're having trouble logging into the HP Smart app on your Samsung A22 to use your HP ENVY 6022e All-In-One Printer, here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot the issue.

• Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or mobile data.
  • Update HP Smart App: Make sure you have the latest version of the HP Smart app installed on your Samsung A22. Visit the Google Play Store to check for updates.
  • Clear App Cache and Data: Sometimes, cached data may cause login issues. Go to your phone's Settings > Apps > HP Smart > Storage, and then tap on "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data."
  • Reset Password: If you are unable to log in, try resetting your password through the app or the HP Smart website. Follow the "Forgot Password" or "Reset Password" prompts.
  • Verify Account: Check your email for any verification or confirmation messages from HP after creating your account. Make sure you have verified your account.
  • Check HP Account Status: Ensure that your HP account is in good standing and not locked or suspended. 
  • Try on a Different Device: If possible, try logging in on a different device to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your Samsung A22.

Remember to double-check that your printer is connected to the same network as your mobile device. Additionally, ensure that your printer firmware is up to date for optimal compatibility with the HP Smart app.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.