Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2752e All-in-One Printer
iOS

I’ve had my printer for about a year and it’s now saying it’s offine. When I go to the app to add printer again it’s not finding my WiFi. I’ve tried restarting my router and printer and nothing seems to be working 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Mohurt,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing a connectivity issue with your HP DeskJet 2752e All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist better:

• What iOS device do you have?
  • What is the current iOS version running on your device?
  • is the blue light solid on the ptiner?
  • How far is the printer located from the WiFi router?
  • Do you have a dual-band router?
  • If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both networks.

While you respond to that, let's go ahead and Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on the printer

• Prepare a printer for a Wi-Fi connection by restoring the Wi-Fi setup mode.
  • When the settings are restored, the printer enters Wi-Fi setup mode for about two hours, making it discoverable during the HP software installation.
  • Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons until the Power button flashes, and then wait for the Wireless light to flash.
  • Once you restore the network to defaults, then please follow the instructions on this link to connect the printer back to your PC.

Update the firmware:

• Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
  • Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
  • Update software on iOS

Also, check printing with AirPrint

1. Open the app that you want to print from.
  2. To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon reply icon or share icon — or tap share icon
  3. Scroll down and tap pinter icon or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
  4. Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer
  5. Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
  6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.