Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 5005
iOS

This is my third attempt to get this resolved. I am getting a bad request error when logging into the app from my iPhone. I have the iPhone X and have the current update loaded as well. 

Here are my steps:

1. open app

2. Go to sign in

3. Enter user name 

4. once I enter username, I go to a new window and bad request error.

Is this a known issue for iPhones? I can log on fine to the hp app on my Microsoft surface.

Please note that in each of my posts, I get about two posts from “HP” employee with the same canned response. I then respond and play along thinking I’m getting help. Then radio silence. 

Please prove me wrong and try to attempt to help me or just tell me the app isn’t optimized for the current iOS and there’s no current solution. I’m used to getting bad news so I’m ready for it.

Thanks and looking forward to another canned response.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello. 

Anyone from HP support would like to help?

HP Recommended

Anyone from HP support would like to help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.