Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2622
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

Trying to set up pre-owned HP DeskJet 2622 Printer with Instant Ink, as it will not print anything since it was unenrolled by the previous owner. As I'm trying to set up for a free trial with Instant Ink, it says I need a code from the information page. I cannot print the page, since the Instant Ink is not working. There is also no display on this model to be able to see the code without printing. I seem to be stuck, and the virtual assistant online was not able to address this specific problem. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JA44, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are trying to enroll the printer in Instant Ink. The previous owner has to delete this printer from his Instant Ink account.

Deskjet 2600 printers do not have an ePrint button. Find out if your printer is connected to a wireless network by pressing the Information button  to print a page titled “Printer Information Page". This page shows the status of the wireless network connection. Follow the instructions that correspond to your printer's network status:

• The printer is already connected to a wireless network:

1. Press the Information button  and the Cancel button  at the same time to print instructions.

2. If the printed page does not contain an ePrint address and printer claim code, follow the instructions on the printed page to enable Web Services. After you enable Web Services, a page titled "Congratulations" prints with the ePrint address and printer claim code.

• The printer is not connected to a wireless network:

1. Press and hold the Wireless button  for 3 seconds to print the Wireless Quick Start Guide.

2. Follow instructions in the guide to connect the printer to your wireless network.
    3. Press the Information button  and the Cancel button  at the same time to print instructions. If the printed page does not contain an ePrint address and printer claim code, follow the instructions on the printed page to enable Web Services. After you enable Web Services, a page titled "Congratulations" prints with the ePrint address and printer claim code.

If the "Congratulations" page has only an ePrint address (no printer claim code), the printer was previously claimed to another HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected). Print the printer information sheet by pressing the Information button , and locate the printer IP address on the printed page. Enter the printer IP address in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove and then re-enable web services. A page titled “Congratulations” prints with your printer claim code.

For assistance with enrollment, refer to - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.