Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The Printer will not connect to my WiFi Router/access point, it doesn't even see the SSID of my main router (Netgear Nighthawk r9000), It does see the Asus ac87u which is configured as an access point mode, but it will not connect either using WPS or password, even although the password is entered correctly (tried numerous times) it says that the WPA passphrase is incorrect. This issue appears to have happened after a firmware update, unfortunately, I don't have any previous versions of the firmware, and am unable to find the version that is allegedly supposed to fix this issue anywhere on the internet HP_LaserJet_M425_MFP_Series_FW_Update_20180205.exe

the current firmware version is 2102-02-02

I have reset the printer back to factory defaults on more than one occasion, in attempts to overcome this issue,  attempting to connect on 2.4GHz, 5GHz has a different SSID, other devices have no issues connecting to the 2.4GHz SSID (e.g. Washing Machine, Tumble Drier,  DishWasher from a variety of manufactures e.g. Bosch, LG have no issues connecting 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.