Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp Envy Photo 6230
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI,

My Hp Envy Photo 6230 suddenly no longer prints from one windows 10 computer. From all other devices (apple phones, windows 10 laptop, etc) I'm still able to print. When I print a testprint and open the queue the message under status is "Fout - Afdrukken"(in english: "Error - Printing"). 

I uninstalled all drivers, also manually via printui.exe /s, resinstalled three times and even ran HP Print and scan doctor. Still nothing happens and the same error persists. The only thing HP Print and scan doctor fixed was a (translated from Dutch): Port - resemblance. Still no results. 

Does anybody recognize this problem? Could this have been caused by a recent windows 10 update??

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@WesselPost

Welcome to the HP support community.

As you have tried all the steps, this might require remote access to the computer to fix the issue.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.