Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp 3630 printer

How do i change the wifi network on my 3630 deskjet printer?

Currently my computer and iphone cannot find it for me to re-set it up. There is no port on the printer to connect an ethernet cable and the settings on the computer do not let me specify a wifi address.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Restore the network settings on the printer to enter Wireless Set Up mode, then reconnect the printer using HP Smart:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1780623-1698506-16

Note: Once restoring the settings ensure you see a nearby HP-Setup wireless network on your device and that you're connected to your home wifi, then open HP Smart and follow the plus sign to Set Up a new wireless printer.

If you may see an HP-Setup network, but not offered with a Set Up option within HP Smart, manually connect to the HP_Setup network and return to the HP Smart app, then follow the steps on screen to select your home Wi-Fi and provide its password.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.