cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
Raspsoft
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP services doesn't connect to my printer

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7134
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, The HP servers don't or Can't connect to my printer as my attached photos show.  It clearly say's connected but HP can't update my usage as from 31/01/2021.  Before that date everything was fine and nothing has been altered.  I whatsapp HP and after a day I got a useless reply from an agent in Ireland asking me to do all sorts of tests and change cartridges which I did and all she kept asking is 'can i print from computer and phone' which I kept replying YES!! because that's not the problem i have always been able to print just can't get real time updates of print usage via the internet. Anyone any Idea's is appreciated

thanks

Trying to connect.jpgUnable to connect.jpget.

2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,176 30,890 5,327 12,408
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please make sure your printer have the latest printer firmware as listed within the 'Download firmware updates from the HP website' section below:

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c02919168

You may find the latest firmware below, and it was released on January 25 so this quite match the timeframe:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/en7100_2048B/EN7100_2048B.exe

Please check for any difference once completing the update, if there is no change try restarting your router and allow it several moments till the internet connection resumes, then restart the printer and check if you may see any difference.

Please let me know the results,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Raspsoft
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply but had to contact via telephone and it got sorted at HP's end as had to cancel the instant ink account and re instate it and then it worked as it should

regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation