Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-05-2021 11:32 AM
Received new router and have everything working except my printer. Cannot get the HP ENVY PHOTO to make wireless connection to router
10-08-2021 12:04 PM
I'd like to help!
May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
10-08-2021 02:01 PM
To assist better -
- What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
- What device are you using the printer with, a Windows computer, Mac, Android or an iPhone?
- I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?
Let me know!
10-09-2021 10:49 AM
Finally contacted a Human at HP and got the following trouble shooting information e mailed to be. I refused to pay their fee for them to troubleshoot my printer since it is out of warranty so they e mailed me the directions as follows and they worked on the first try.
HP Printer with touchscreen control panel:
1. From the Wireless or Setup Menu, Select Network Setup or Settings and then select Restore Network Settings
2. Get the Network Name and Password
3. From the Setup, Network, or Wireless Settings Menu, Select Wireless Setup Wizard
4. Select your network and then enter the password and hit OK
Hope this works for you