Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 4120
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello, 

After I installed hp smart, when I open it I get white page. I tried it on several phones and get the same result. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Maximkhandros, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To better assist you- 

1)Are you trying to login into your HP Smart website Account?

2) Are you able to send print jobs from the app?

Meanwhile, Try the steps below-

1) restart your phone and the printer

and then check if the issue occurs, try a browser to login to HP Smart web account

2)uninstall the app and restart your phone

3) install the app and try again

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello

I tried everything. The main problem is that when I enter into the app I get white page. I got Israeli support that get me understand that the app is not working. They couldn't tell me when the problem will be solved.

HP Recommended

@Maximkhandros

Are you trying to use the Israeli version of the app?

Did you try the English version?

Meanwhile, I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.