cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

JetDirect card for 4600dn Color LaserJet

HP Recommended
Color LaserJet 4600dn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an old Color LaserJet 4600dn  that has a broken JetDirect card in it  (615N).   the original docs say that the printer came with a  610N.   the newer info on the HP site says that a 620N will work.   Question:  which item do I buy..?   Are there firmware considerations on the printer side, that may limit which JetDirect will work in my printer..?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 12
Level 12
4,930 4,915 573 796
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

610N 615N 620N 625N 630N they will all work, the higher the number the newer ( better/expensive) the card.

625N will do just fine, the 620N and lower models can fail more often, the 630N and 635N are expensive.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks!  ---from what I read, the 630N and 635N are wireless cards?    --Wireless is forbidden in my particular environment, so the JetDirect must be  wired.  With this,  It looks like the 620N  or 625N might be my best bet..?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation