cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

LJ P1102w and macOS Big Sur

HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro P1102w
Other

Good day!

As I updated my MacBook to macOS Big Sur, the printer started refusing to print pages. I deleted the printer and removed all the files using HP Easy Start. Then I tried using it to install the latest software, but it says it can't find any, saying go to the support page. I did so and downloaded the driver v 5.1 DMG-file. For now I'm trying to open it, but the macOS says "This volume does not meet the requirements for this update".

It's kind of a vicious circle, so I'm asking for any help regarding setting the printer on the newly updated Mac.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No technical genius here, but I followed the HP Support steps, too.  Went past the EASY to a ADMINISTRATOR version which did not work either, same Mac error message as yours.  How frustrating, and I am armed with extra ink cartridges so I'd hate to abandon this printer.  My WiFi connection "ditched" on even earlier Mac os... 

Has anyone used a service contract successfully?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation