Earlier t his month I purchased an extended warranty for my new HP OJ9025 Pro eAIO and was told HP would send me an email with details verifying my extended warranty.
Have not received same, even had to reset my password , again, for the 4177th time just to login in (does anyone else get their password in allowed?
Since this has been going on such a long time - purchased HP printer six month ago and still not working right, not wireless, no USB OTG cable is available and Ethernet is not possible. NO hard-wired , all wireless or cellular
I suggest you contact HP Customer care in your region and they should be able to sort this out and confirm the warranty extension
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".