Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 7134
Hi, I have recently changed employer. I now work for a different company and no longer have access to my previous email address. When I scan a document my old email address is still there I need to delete this in order to avoid a mistake of sending any sensitive information to my previous employer.

the issue is it sends a new PIN to the old email address- which I no longer have access to … you’re help is appreciated- thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@R9NJJ

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Use a Web browser to open the HP Embedded Web Server (EWS)

• --->Touch on the Wi-Fi icon ((i)) on the printer, and take down the IP address
  • --->Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP

EWS page-

• 1. Click the Scan tab.--->scan to email     
  • 2. In the left navigation pane, click the Outgoing Email Profiles link.     
  • 3. On the Outgoing Email Profiles page, click the New button.     
  • 4. In the Email Address area, complete the following steps:
    In Your Email Address field, enter the sender's email address for the new outgoing email profile.         
    In the Display Name field, enter the sender's name. This is the name that will display on the printer control panel.
  • 5. In the SMTP Server Settings area, complete the following steps:
    In the SMTP Server field, enter the address of the SMTP server.
    In the SMTP Port field, enter the SMTP port number.
    If you are using Google™️ **bleep** for email service, select the Always use secure connection (SSL/TLS) check box.
  • 6. If the SMTP server requires authentication to send an email, complete the following steps to populate the fields in the SMTP Authentication area:
    Select the SMTP server requires authentication for outgoing Email messages check box.
    In the SMTP User ID field, enter the user ID for the SMTP server.       
    In the SMTP Password field, enter the password for the SMTP server.
  • 7. To require a PIN to be entered on the printer control panel before an email is sent using the email address, complete the following steps to populate the fields in the Optional PIN area:
    NOTE: HP recommends creating a PIN to secure the email profile.
  • When a PIN is created, it must be entered on the printer control panel each time the profile is used to send a Scan to Email.         
    In the PIN (Optional) field, enter a 4-digit PIN.       
    In the Confirm PIN field, re-enter the 4-digit PIN.
  • 8. To configure optional email preferences, complete the following fields in the Email Message Preferences area with the desired settings:
     ○Maximum Size for Email Message Attachments: Use this drop-down menu to select the maximum size for email message attachments.
    NOTE: HP recommends using the default file size of Automatic for the maximum size.
    ○ Auto CC: Select this check box to automatically copy the sender on email messages sent from the profile.
  • 9. Review all the information, and then click one of the following options:         
    ○ Save and Test: Select this option to save the information and test the connection.         
    ○ Save Only: Select this option to save the information without testing the connection.         
    ○ Cancel: Select this option to quit the configuration without saving.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.