Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
unable to get printer to connect to wireless. This is on a laptop. Have several desktops connected to wireless. Have tried unloading and reloading software. Thanks
Welcome to the HP support community.
Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the printer control panel, touch and slide your finger across the screen, touch Setup, and then touch Network Setup.
2. Touch Restore Network Defaults, and then touch Yes. A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.
3. Touch OK.
4. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Set up the printer on your wireless network using Wireless Setup Wizard.
1. From the printer control panel display, touch and slide your finger across the screen and then touch Setup.
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community