Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
hp mfp 135a

Hi,

i just bought a MFP 135A printer, with only USB cable...

I know there are some solutions for sharing even this type of printers, like the usage of print server.

Does anyone know if there is a print server compatible with this printer ?

thanks in adnvace

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ok, i see

meanwhile i solved it with a, i believe it's called third party print server hardware that seems to be compatible with hp printers. just 2 days i got it, but it works for now.

i was hoping in a hp sollution, but that i'll do as well.

thanks for your time

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@jokerady2014

Welcome to the HP support community.

How do you want to share the printer, could you explain in detail?

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, i want to make it visible on the wifi network, without needing to have a powered on pc that shares it.

At work we have a print server, that does the exact same thing, just with a different and older laser printer.

something like this: https://www8.hp.com/it/it/print-servers/product-details/product-specifications/5371954

i wanted to see if there is any hp print server device that is compatible with my printer(i know i could've bought the 135w printer and had no problem, but the 135a was on sale so i got it 🙂

HP Recommended

@jokerady2014

There is no such options available for this printer model.

I hope that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ok, i see

meanwhile i solved it with a, i believe it's called third party print server hardware that seems to be compatible with hp printers. just 2 days i got it, but it works for now.

i was hoping in a hp sollution, but that i'll do as well.

thanks for your time

HP Recommended

@jokerady2014

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.