cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

where's my wireless menu?

HP Recommended
color laser jet pro MFP M283fdn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

just bought a mfp m283fdn. i have been unable to set it up for wifi. there is no wireless blue light. no wireless menu either on its own or under the network setup and there is no wireless wizard either. this printer was sold to us as having wifi capability. what am i doing wrong if anything?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 12
Level 12
4,959 4,944 575 799
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no wireless in M283fdn.

You need to have a w for wireless in the printers name M283fdw has wireless, M283fdn doesn't have wireless.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. In fact he told me about an hour ago. The store are returning my money! Thanks again 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation