cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eve898
1 1 0 0
Message 21 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

good

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
etocindy
4 4 0 0
Message 22 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a Laserjet M1217nfw MFP.  I enetered the IP address and found the printer but there is no “HP Web Services” tab for me to click on.  I thought this printer has this function.   From there, where do I go to enable Web Service?  The available tabs are "Status" "System" "Fax" "Networking" "HP Smart Install"

etocindy
4 4 0 0
Message 23 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I solved my problem by following this youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWNMwhzL35I&playnext=1&list=PL9DA54F35E98D5903&feature=results_main

I realized I needed to update my firmware for my printer before I did the rest.  Hope this link helps people who have the same problem.

Fishie
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have not received a code/printout.  I am getting frustrated.

Thanks

icedpuck
1 1 0 0
Message 25 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Man ! We Are SO SCREWED Tryin' to Hook Up this  {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion}  Wireless Printer. We're in Out THIRD Hour of

attempting to Hook -- Up Ol' H P Photosmart (PhotoDUMB ) model # 5510 !   Is There ANYONE -- ANYONE

To Help us Sort out ths  Coldridges'  " Albatross " W/O a Charge of $48.oo US ? Just what WE Need  More

$$$ Money $$$  for little more than a 'TIMELY " Frustration ??!!  PLEASE. ( We should have kept and used the  ..

other .. printer ! at least it worked ...sometimes !!

Tags (1)
JRaymakers
1 1 0 0
Message 26 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello,

Ive just installed a hp photosmart b109 n.

but i cant find the webservices, eprint mail and eprint code.

the rest seems too work: wirelessprinting -scanning etc. even lancomputers are working fine.

so if someone can tell me how i can find the code of email too add my printer too my eprint, i will be able too print from my mobile too!

thanks!

cbeavers
1 1 0 0
Message 27 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

enable

linda3643
3 3 0 0
Message 28 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What am I supposed to do??

linda3643
3 3 0 0
Message 29 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

73iack96irlne

linda3643
3 3 0 0
Message 30 of 75
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can someone call me and tell me what to do?? {Personal Information Removed}

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation