Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

good

HP Recommended

I have a Laserjet M1217nfw MFP.  I enetered the IP address and found the printer but there is no “HP Web Services” tab for me to click on.  I thought this printer has this function.   From there, where do I go to enable Web Service?  The available tabs are "Status" "System" "Fax" "Networking" "HP Smart Install"

HP Recommended

I solved my problem by following this youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWNMwhzL35I&playnext=1&list=PL9DA54F35E98D5903&feature=results_main

I realized I needed to update my firmware for my printer before I did the rest.  Hope this link helps people who have the same problem.

HP Recommended

i have not received a code/printout.  I am getting frustrated.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Man ! We Are SO SCREWED Tryin' to Hook Up this  {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion}  Wireless Printer. We're in Out THIRD Hour of

attempting to Hook -- Up Ol' H P Photosmart (PhotoDUMB ) model # 5510 !   Is There ANYONE -- ANYONE

To Help us Sort out ths  Coldridges'  " Albatross " W/O a Charge of $48.oo US ? Just what WE Need  More

$$$ Money $$$  for little more than a 'TIMELY " Frustration ??!!  PLEASE. ( We should have kept and used the  ..

other .. printer ! at least it worked ...sometimes !!

HP Recommended

hello,

Ive just installed a hp photosmart b109 n.

but i cant find the webservices, eprint mail and eprint code.

the rest seems too work: wirelessprinting -scanning etc. even lancomputers are working fine.

so if someone can tell me how i can find the code of email too add my printer too my eprint, i will be able too print from my mobile too!

thanks!

HP Recommended

enable

HP Recommended

What am I supposed to do??

HP Recommended

73iack96irlne

HP Recommended

Can someone call me and tell me what to do?? {Personal Information Removed}

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.