Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HP CM2320 will not print office documents. Instead an error report prints as follows...

PCL XL error

Subsystem:    TEXT

Error:                InternalError 0x50

Operator:         BeginChar

Position:        46

How can I get this printer to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Print a Net Work Configuration Page before performing the following as this will reset your machine to factory defaults. You need to power off the machine. With the machine powered off press and hold the Right Arrow button and the X (cancel) button.  With both of these buttons pressed at the same time power on the machine and release the buttons when you see Permanent storage init. displayed.

This worked for me after unistalling and reinstalling the machine several times with no results.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

I have the same problem on my CM2320fxi - if anyone has a solution I'd be thrilled to know about it - thanks!

HP Recommended

Print a Net Work Configuration Page before performing the following as this will reset your machine to factory defaults. You need to power off the machine. With the machine powered off press and hold the Right Arrow button and the X (cancel) button.  With both of these buttons pressed at the same time power on the machine and release the buttons when you see Permanent storage init. displayed.

This worked for me after unistalling and reinstalling the machine several times with no results.

HP Recommended

How can I have my Laser jet 1312 NFI working again, I dowload the drivers thousand time but won't print any thing but the error below

PCL XL error

What I need to do ??

HP Recommended
Thanks a lot!!! I was getting so frustrated with my printer.. until I read your post. Lifesaver
HP Recommended

This solution worked for me too. Thank you.

HP Recommended

my printer gives me an erro of:

PCL XL error

SUbsystem:     TEXT

ERRO:            InternalError 0x50

Operator:        Beginchar

Position:          3532

how can i solve this problem?please help me

HP Recommended

@crussell1nc wrote:

HP CM2320 will not print office documents. Instead an error report prints as follows...

PCL XL error

How can I get this printer to work?

HP Recommended

Sounds like you are receiving a printing error with this laserjet. To start I would like you to remove the software you currently have and add the correct version of the printer specific software and/or try installing the PL6 driver. I am going to provide a link to both below :

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodTypeId=...

Try that and respond back here and let me know how it goes! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week, and I hope that the weather where you are located is as beautiful there as it is here! 

-Spencer 

HP Recommended

Please help me. How can i repear my Printer? Please reply my email : [Personal Information Removed]

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.