Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Sheyx, can you give me more information? Like what printer is having the issue, what program, how often is it occuring etc? 

I hope you are having a wonderful week, and I hope that the weather where you are located is as beautiful there as it is here! 

-Spencer 

HP Recommended

Agradeço pela dica.

Fiz o procedimento e funcionou.

HP Recommended

Thank you!! It works

HP Recommended

PCL XL Error

Subsystem:        TEXT

Error:                   InternalError 0x50

Fle Name:           cheetext.c

Line Number:     710

ES ESTE PUTO ERROR QUE NO PUEDO SOLUCIONAR YA ME CANSE DE PROBAR TANTAS COSAS.

SI ALGUIEN PODRIA AYUDARME POR FAVOR....

HP Recommended

Worked for me as well.  This had been driving me crazy for months.  lets hope it sticks.  My printer was a HP Color LasetJet CM1312 nfi MFP.

HP Recommended

This happened to me also. When I swapped out the fuser and rollers. What I did to fix it. It sounds weird but. I went into the 2ndary menu by hiting "Settings" and then hitting "left arrow" and X "Cancel" at the same time. Then I did the same procedure to swap out rollers basically. Scrolled down to Pick Roller (Which rotates them to where they can be replaced) Then powered down and powered back up. Worked great for me. I had alot of emails and settings saved and did not want to re-enter it all. Hope this option works for someone in the same situation as me. Not wanting to reset to default and lose all of your settings.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.