Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T610
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)
I have recently purchased the HP designjet T610 it comes on off no problem almost wants to work before you know it is given me two codes 21:13 79:03 ,
Calling around for repair service as if I'm calling from a different planet , one guy told me we no longer work on HP,
HP no longer supply parts for them another says we have no technician to work on them , just about everyone have a different reason for not touching it , looks like I will be the only one who have to fix it , I have this bad habit and which everything that I take apart ends up in a bucket somewhere in the house so hopefully with your help I'll be able to have this issue resolved thank you and have a good day
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Recommend you do a google search for the service manual. Once you downloaded it refer to the error explaination below. Most times the issue is the service station needs to be replaced.

System Error: 21:YZ
Problem Description:Fail moving Service Station. Corrective Action:Try the following:

1Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Check the Primer Tubes. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.2Make sure that the Service Station path is clear. Remove any visible obstacles (e.g. screws, plastic parts, etc...) restricting the movement of the Service Station.3Perform the Service Station diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further. See 8. Service Station on page 3-41.4If the System Error continues, replace the Service Station. See Service Station (T1100/T1100ps/T610) on page 6-61 or Service Station (T1120/T1120ps/T620) on page 6-65.5If the System Error continues, replace the PrintMech PCA. See PrintMech PCA (T1100, T1100ps, T610 ONLY) on page 6-73.
System Error: 21.1:YZ
Problem Description:Fail moving the Primer Motor of the Service Station.Corrective Action:Try the following:1Remove the Right Cover and make sure the cables from the Printmech PCA to the Service Station are connected and are not damaged (T1100/T1100ps/T610 ONLY).2Perform the Service Station diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further. See 8. Service Station on page 3-41.3If the System Error continues, replace the Service Station. See Service Station (T1100/T1100ps/T610) on page 6-61 or Service Station (T1120/T1120ps/T620) on page 6-65.4If the System Error continues, replace the PrintMech PCA. See PrintMech PCA (T1100, T1100ps, T610 ONLY) on page 6-73

HP Recommended
Thank you for your help and taking the time out to show me the right way of doing it , to the best of your knowledge what would be the value of the printer as a used printer , is it really worth spending the time and money on it , again thank you and have a good day
HP Recommended
I will keep you posted on the end results of fixing it again I really appreciate your help thank you have a good day
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.