Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Madam/Sir,

How do I install air print on my HP Laserjet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw so that I may print using my apple devices (ipad, iphone). Currently I can only print through wireless connection which is 'moody' - doesn't print at times.

Regards

Rahul

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

It supports AirPrint as shown:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356

Please read on the first page of the above link:

How to print in iOS

You can print from Apple apps like Mail, Safari, Photos, Camera, Maps, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more. Many apps available from the App Store also offer this feature.

To print, follow these steps:

1. Tap  or  at the bottom of your screen.
  2. Tap .
  3. Choose your printer, the number of copies you want, and then tap Print.

Make sure that you are on the same network as the AirPrint printer that you want to use. All AirPrint-enabled printers on the same network should be displayed, including those that are properly configured for a Wide Area Network (WAN).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the LaserJet 200 MFP set up on my wireless network.  My Windows PC prints fine.  All of my Apple devices ( iPad, iPhone 6 and iMac) all with the latest software do not see the printer.  I have made sure the printer has the current update.  Any ideas?

HP Recommended

I am having a similar problem--can not print from Apple devices (MacBook Air, iPad (x2), iPhone (x2).  Don't know if a Windows machine would print as I don't have one.

Have tried reseting the Mac OS printing system and reset the printer to factory defaults and reconfigured.  Printer says it is connected to the network but none of my products 'see' the printer to to use Air Print.

HP Recommended
Same here. Sometimes it works, somerimes not. This is totally inacceptable!!
HP Recommended

This appears to have been resolved with the latest iOS update. My recollection is that that it stopped working after an iOS update and started working again after a later one.

This leads me to believe it was an issue with iOS and not the HP printer. 

HP Recommended

Latest iOS 9.1 is installed... :Crying:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.