Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello

I have a HP Officejet 6500 E709n Series, installed on a pc with a windows 7 system that was working just fine.

Today when i turned on the printer appears a display error (0x6100000c).

Anyone knows that error code?

How can i solve that problem?

Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hex or Alphanumeric codes normally mean there is a problem with one of the ink cartridges.  You should try plugging and unplugging them one at a time to confirm which one the error is referring to and swap accordingly.

More Info:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t5376552-hp_officejet_5610_all_in_one_eror_code

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00489814

Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.

Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the help but that didn´t work.

The printer know doesn´t print at all but on the display says "printing" but she doesn´t.

Know i cant even install the driver´s by the cd because it just stop the install program without any error.

HP Recommended

Hello, the printer don´t print even when without the usb cable on. She doesn´t print any status page printed by the printer.

Maybe she died...

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro X476dw. Message problem with printer or ink system. Error Code 0x6100000C

I have encountered this error 0x6100000C) periodically in addition to a more consistent error of 0x6100002D resulting in print jobs getting held in the queue.  I can often pause and restart them from the computer (OS X 10.10) and the error may go away and the jop prints.  Or I cancel the error message on the front panel of the printer and then have to restart the printing from the original software program on the computer.

I have checked the firmware is updated to the most current (as of Feb 27, 2016) using the HP Firmware Updater. (the firmware is with the version 1548)

Product Name HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP

Product Model Number CN461A

Product Serial Number CN3COGX05Z

Service ID 24041

Firmware Version LWP1CN1548AR

Total Page Count 66523

Total PCL5 Page Count 0

Total PCL6 Page Count 6079

Total PostScript Page Count 4105

Country/Region USA

Total Memory (KB) 786432

Available Memory (KB) 408960

Any way to resolve this error so that it doesn't occur regularly?

Thank you,

Brian

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.