Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a Officejet 6700 Premium, it said media sizes supports 3x5  index cards. I am not sure what media sizes support is and if anyone can help me. Can this printer print on 3x5 index cards? If so and how?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @radicalrebel 

Yes, you can print on 3x5 index cards.

3x5.JPG

Source: Printer Specifications for the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer ...

You also asked, '"If so and how?".  You will need to adjust the print settings within the print dialog box, in the program you are printing from.  if you require further assistance, please let me know what operating system, and version do you have? Mac or Windows, and what program you are printing from.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply! I am excited if this works out!!! I still do need help. I have windows 7, microsoft word 2013. Anything else, please let me know! Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Sorry, accidently clicked on success solution when i tried to click on thumbs up. lol. 

HP Recommended

I found a few things that might be helpful 🙂

Note/index cards - Word Template;

I hope this helps!

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.