Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Web Jetadmin administration
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to download the latest Web JetAdmin software product #J6052AA version 10.4.  When I get to the point where I can download following the email I was sent to access the download, I click the little floppy disk icon to download under deliverables and it just takes me down on the page where some supporting software is located.

I have tried in 3 different browsers in windows 10 and windows 7 on different computers.  Can someone point me to the download please?  I need to be able to manage printers in Windows 10 so I can dump my Win7 management machine.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It does not appear available at the moment.  It was downloadable a few days ago but appears to have been removed, I'm assuming temporarily.

HP Recommended

10.4.98174 appears to be downloadable now.

HP Recommended

The software showed up in the afternoon along with the other 2 downloads that were there the whole time and I was able to download it, install it on my Win10 LTSB and it works perfect.  I was able to import all my IP address ranges for my 15 different sites from my setup in Win7, I started doing some discoveries and getting printers into the system.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.