Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2132

Hello,  thanks for your time in reading and responding. I just left Chat with Simmer whom was of no help unfortunately.  

I purchased this from Walmart 3/2/2017, and have the reciept, the box and everythinng.

I have had Problems since DAY1 with this printer!!  I have only printed on this less than 20 times and have had much trouble & it won't even be recognized by my newer computer only my older (which has to be retired soon).  I want to return this printer.  I wanted to buy your wireless one but they were out. I wish I had not bought this one. 

I have the  one year warranty.  It won't be recognized at all on my newer computer (yes, have troubleshooted out the patootie) and have had printing problems since day 1. I have ran all the maintenance and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  That could be a defective black ink cartridge, or not, I don't know, but this printer is not what I hoped it to be. 

Sorry for the rant.

I wish to return this and get the wirless one that they were out of the day I was there.

I have been a LOYAL HP CUSTOMER for years, LOVE HP, but not this particular printer - or maybe it's that is just doesn't like me.

So, HOW DO I RETURN IT?  Take it back to Walmart?

Thanks so much

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.