cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
txtesez
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How Where Do I return this Printer bought from Walmart 3/2/2017 with its One Year Warranty

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2132

Hello,  thanks for your time in reading and responding. I just left Chat with Simmer whom was of no help unfortunately.  

I purchased this from Walmart 3/2/2017, and have the reciept, the box and everythinng.

I have had Problems since DAY1 with this printer!!  I have only printed on this less than 20 times and have had much trouble & it won't even be recognized by my newer computer only my older (which has to be retired soon).  I want to return this printer.  I wanted to buy your wireless one but they were out. I wish I had not bought this one. 

I have the  one year warranty.  It won't be recognized at all on my newer computer (yes, have troubleshooted out the patootie) and have had printing problems since day 1. I have ran all the maintenance and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.  That could be a defective black ink cartridge, or not, I don't know, but this printer is not what I hoped it to be. 

Sorry for the rant.

I wish to return this and get the wirless one that they were out of the day I was there.

I have been a LOYAL HP CUSTOMER for years, LOVE HP, but not this particular printer - or maybe it's that is just doesn't like me.

So, HOW DO I RETURN IT?  Take it back to Walmart?

Thanks so much

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation