Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 4625
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello.

I have NO problem in sending or receiving fax by HP Deskjet 4625.

I only want review received and sent faxes in windows7 and decide to print it or not. 

I tried "Print History" in "Fax History" by HP deskjet 4625 software on windows7. but no result.

How can I have access to the FAX HISOTRY files on PC (windows7)?

REGARDS.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Renne001

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to review the sent or received files in fax history. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

It is not possible to check the sent or received fax files in fax history.

You can only see the fax log via the HP software as following:

• From the desktop, click the HP deskjet 4625 icon.
  • Double click on Fax Actions.
  • Enter Manage Fax Settings.
  • From the left pane click Fax History.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks sandytechy20.

HP Recommended

@Renne001

Thanks for the reply.

The fax history will show only the fax logs.

You will not be able to view the fax details which was sent or received.

Try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of HP Printer assistant software.

Click here and update the software.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. I uninstalled and reinstall the latest version of HP Printer assistant software.

Unfortunately no result. 

Is there any other solution to try for viewing the fax details which was sent or received?

Regards.

HP Recommended

Hi @gb332, I am the @Chimney_83. It looks like you were interacting with @sandytechy20, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

Thanks for the reply and providing the screenshot and trying the suggested steps. 

On the screenshot shared by you. There is an option called Digital fax setup wizard. 

Request you to setup Digital fax to be able to view fax on your computer. 

Please refer to page number 55 in the printer manual for assistance. Click here for the printer manual. 

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support as they can take a remote of your computer and check the settings. 

Please follow the procedure mentioned below to contact our phone support. 

• Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Enter Product number or select to auto detects
  • Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
  • Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Hope this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.