cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
philberto
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to print in black and white only to an HP8600 from a Mac

HP Recommended
HP8600
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I need to be able print in black and white only, especially while waiting for ink supplies to be delivered. I cannot determine how to do this, please help.

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 5,676 830 1,226
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@philberto

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have an HP OfficeJet 8600 Printer and would like to know how to print in black and white. I'll surely assist you with this case.

I suggest you to refer to "Color and black & white settings" from this HP Document.

I also came across this HP document with similar results on printing in black and white only. 

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out for any further questions. Cheers! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation