cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
philberto
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to print in black and white only to an HP8600 from a Mac

HP Recommended
HP8600
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I need to be able print in black and white only, especially while waiting for ink supplies to be delivered. I cannot determine how to do this, please help.

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@philberto

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have an HP OfficeJet 8600 Printer and would like to know how to print in black and white. I'll surely assist you with this case.

I suggest you to refer to "Color and black & white settings" from this HP Document.

I also came across this HP document with similar results on printing in black and white only. 

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out for any further questions. Cheers! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation