cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
prelam
1 1 0 0
Message 211 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

LCD list needs to be upgraded

I went through the process of opening the Solution center, scan settings, Scan to...Setup.  I removed all items from the right side and clicked on the "Update the Device".  I went back to the Solutions center,scan setting, Scan to...Setup.  I added all of the items on the left and clicked "Update the Device". 

I have checked for updates.  None avaliable.

Still have the same problem

any ideas

0 Kudos
PhilipGl
Level 2
14 14 0 6
Message 212 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The only solution that has ever worked for anybody on this thread is to call HP Executive Relations and complain to them. They do have the power to make things right (they don't seem able to solve the problem, but are capable of making you happy)

Be courteous and lay out how much time and effort you have spent trying to solve this problem -- including this thread. Indicate that you are frustrated that nobody at HP actually cares enough to answer the simple question:

Is this problem being tracked in HP's internal bug tracking system?

This question has a Yes/No answer. There are obvious followup questions which depend on whether the answer is Yes or No.  [The more horrifying response would be that HP doesn't have a bug tracking system that covers printers...]

Philip

0 Kudos
DavidCyr2000
Level 3
24 23 0 11
Message 213 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Read messages 189 and 197 in this thread for a short-term fix.  Also see messages 191, 192 for a replacement solution.

0 Kudos
chench
1 1 0 0
Message 214 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Where do I go to download the updates

0 Kudos
inrpeace7
1 1 0 0
Message 215 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Worked Perfectly!!! Thanks!:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
sybf
3 3 0 0
Message 216 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you for post, With my printer on,  I unplug my hp printer, plugged it back in and immediately it scanned to my printer.  Fixed

0 Kudos
sybf
3 3 0 0
Message 217 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Worked immediately,
0 Kudos
sybf
3 3 0 0
Message 218 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I unplugged my printer at the printer, plugged it back in, fixed
0 Kudos
goodguy8
1 1 0 0
Message 219 of 219
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

upgrade LCD

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation