Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
PageWide Pro 452dw
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello,

Can someone telle me if the printer PageWide pro 452dw can print on tranparent paper please ?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Jana

This is the media supported by the PW Pro 452dw

Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper)

Photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo)

Specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)

Envelopes, labels, cards.

If you want more info about the product, you can access this link.

Though I work for HP, My posts express My opinion, and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello Janaucarre

Please find the media the media types supported by Officejet pro 452DW.

Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)

For more details of the product you can check the below link which is a public link.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/pdf/printers/HP_PageWide_Pro_452-552_Printer%20Series.pdf

Thanks & Regards

Kaps

I am an HP employee. The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of HP. Kudos are always appreciated if I have helped you. You may also select this as accepted solution if this is the resolution of the issue.

I am an HP employee. The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of HP.
Kudos are always appreciated if I have helped you. You may also select this as accepted solution if this is the resolution of the issue.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.