Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 5530 all in one
OS X 10.3
How to pause HP Instant Ink service temporarily?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Instant Ink service does not have the ability to stop or pause temporarily.  You would need to cancel and then re-enroll when you are ready to start back up.  I'll pass along the suggestion to the Instant Ink team for a "pause/vacation" service.

Thanks for your inquiry and I hope that answers your question.

Have a good day.

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I am providing you the link on a document that has information on your issue. This might help you.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03760650

Here is a quick snapshot of the document

instantink.PNG

Regards,
affableLJ
I am an HP employee!
HP Recommended

Hello BlBowens,

I would like to suggest to contact HP Instantink support team. I have attached the contanct links for US and UK.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

-Bryan-

*I am an HP employee.I am speaking for myself and not for HP*
** Please click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it **
***Give Kudos to say "Thanks" by clicking on the thumbs up button under my name***
HP Recommended
I'm afraid this did not resolve my question. The best I could do was cancel temporarily and then I was told to send the cartridges back after Feb 11. I can't. I'm gone for four months and away from my printer. A similar situation will happen again in the summer months. I'm sure others encounter this too. A provision needs to be made for temporary vacation holds.
HP Recommended

Hello BlBowens,

Understand your concern. That's why I believe it would be better if you give a call to Instantink support team to sort it out instead of cancelling.

-Bryan-

*I am an HP employee.I am speaking for myself and not for HP*
** Please click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it **
***Give Kudos to say "Thanks" by clicking on the thumbs up button under my name***
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will pass this information to the appropriate team.

Regards,
affableLJ
I am an HP employee!
HP Recommended

Hi,

Instant Ink service does not have the ability to stop or pause temporarily.  You would need to cancel and then re-enroll when you are ready to start back up.  I'll pass along the suggestion to the Instant Ink team for a "pause/vacation" service.

Thanks for your inquiry and I hope that answers your question.

Have a good day.

I am an HP employee.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.