Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
LaserJet CP1025 color
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I've had my printer for several years. Now, when I try to print a multiple page file, it prints one page and stops. I have to print each page individually. It never used to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @Egolioxon

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum. :robothappy:

I understand you're encountering a partial print job issue when using your HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer.  I would like to help.

Firstly, I recommend you run the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.  You can click here to install.  This utility might find and fix whatever's ailing your setup.  Additionally, if this approach doesn't help, I suggest working your way through the steps listed in this article from HP.  It should help rule out potential print queue issues.  Lastly, it won't hurt to clear out your temp files as directed below: 

Clear Temp Folder: 

1. Open your Start menu and in the 'search programs and files' box type %temp% and hit enter.
  2. When the Temp folder opens select Ctrl + A at the same time on your keyboard
  3. Once everything is highlighted in the Temp folder select 'Delete' on your keyboard to delete the files within the Temp folder. No files and folders on your actual computer will be removed. This will only delete Temporary files. If a file is still be used by a program on your computer you will get the pop up to 'skip' the item.
  4. Once the Temp files are deleted close the window
  5. On your Desktop, right click on the Recycling Bin and select Empty Recycling Bin

Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting by responding to this post.  If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thanks again for your post and have a great day!   

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @Egolioxon

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum. :robothappy:

I understand you're encountering a partial print job issue when using your HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer.  I would like to help.

Firstly, I recommend you run the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.  You can click here to install.  This utility might find and fix whatever's ailing your setup.  Additionally, if this approach doesn't help, I suggest working your way through the steps listed in this article from HP.  It should help rule out potential print queue issues.  Lastly, it won't hurt to clear out your temp files as directed below: 

Clear Temp Folder: 

1. Open your Start menu and in the 'search programs and files' box type %temp% and hit enter.
  2. When the Temp folder opens select Ctrl + A at the same time on your keyboard
  3. Once everything is highlighted in the Temp folder select 'Delete' on your keyboard to delete the files within the Temp folder. No files and folders on your actual computer will be removed. This will only delete Temporary files. If a file is still be used by a program on your computer you will get the pop up to 'skip' the item.
  4. Once the Temp files are deleted close the window
  5. On your Desktop, right click on the Recycling Bin and select Empty Recycling Bin

Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting by responding to this post.  If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking to accept this solution.

Thanks again for your post and have a great day!   

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.